Captures video, sound and pictures of anything you see on your screen. Any part of the screen, any window on the screen or the entire desktop can be recorded. You can record your webcam sessions, favorite games, any software on your desktop, any video display on your screen, record audio of what you hear from your speakers, use BSR for your business solutions, prepare video presentations, tutorials.
Includes Movie and Photo Studios! Download now, and you will discover much more. BSR can save videos to AVI (including DivX and XviD), Flash (SWF) and Windows Media (WMV). Features 2D and 3D zooming during recording.
With the Screen Recorder’s Movie Lab, you can edit your screen capture videos frame by frame. Add text boxes, callouts, images, pictures, videos, mirrors, slow downs, speed ups, transitions, effects and highlights to your video. Prepare tutorials, software demonstrations and video presentations.
- Records anything you see on your screen
Select any portion of the screen or the entire desktop for recording.
- Records Video to AVI, SWF and WMV
Saves videos as AVI (Standard Video Format), SWF (Flash Movie File) and WMV (Windows Media Video File) .
- Records Picture to JPG, PNG and BMP
Saves pictures as JPG, PNG and BMP.
- Includes Video Format Converter
Convert recorded AVI files to SWF and WMV.
Prepare tutorials, presentations
Prepare software demonstrations, video presentations or tutorials. Produce/convert videos for video sharing web sites such as YouTube etc.
- Webcam recording
Record your webcam sessions.
- Video stream recording
Video streams can be recorded more efficiently with the WatchIt mode activated. Watchit mode watches the video stream and automatically pauses recording when it freezes and continues when the stream continues.
- Auto pan recording
With this feature BSR can record wherever the mouse cursor moves to.
- Record what you hear from your speakers
Record whatever you hear from your speakers. BSR Screen Recorder can internally record the screen audio into video.
- Record audio from microphone, line-In, CD etc.
Records audio from various audio sources.
- Record mouse click sounds, keystroke sounds.
You can record mouse click sounds and keystroke sounds into video.
- Full video compression settings
You can select any codec (including DivX and XviD codecs) installed in your computer for recording. You can set the quality, key frame rates etc. BSR Screen Recorder is DivX and XviD compatible.
- Custom mouse cursor selection
System mouse cursor icon or a custom cursor icon can be recorded for mouse cursor movements.
- Record mouse click displays
Left and right mouse clicks and mouse highlights can be recorded.
- Zoom-in and zoom-out during recording
Zooms in to any portion of the screen while recording.
- 3D Zooming
You can toggle between 2D and 3D zooming during recording.
- Draw to screen during recording
Draw on the screen with different colors while recording.
- Record date & time diplays on your video
Current date and time with customized settings can be recorded on your video.
- Record subtitles, annotations
Subtitles and annotations can be recorded on video.
- Record customized watermark
Record any picture file you will select as watermark anywhere on your video and set its transparency as you like.
- Define hotkeys for ‘Record’, ‘Stop’, ‘Pause’, Zoom In & Out, Pan Selected Region, Take Picture etc.
Hotkeys can be defined.
- Multiple file recording
When size of the video file exceeds a specified size, the program automatically starts to record to a new file. (This is very useful if you record for long hours.)
- Starts and stops recording at times set by user
You can set the screen recorder to start and/or stop recording at certain times.
- Powerful and easy to use interface
Tooltip balloons show beginners how to start and complete a recording.
- Built-in advisor for reducing video file size
BSR’s advisor tries to optimize your settings for reducing the video file size.
- Configuration Wizard
Includes configuration wizard which helps user to configure BSR easily.
- Capture transparent/layered windows
BSR can record transparent/layered windows.
- Includes Movie and Photo Studios To :
– Cut and Save Portions From Video
– Trim Video
– Grab and Save Pictures From Video
– Extract and Save Sound From Video
– Join Two Videos
– Add/Mix/Append Audio Into Videos
– Create Video From User Specified Picture Files
– Synchronize Video and Audio– Resample Video (Change its speed, compress with another codec)
- Audio Synchronization
Three levels of audio synchronization options.
- Capture Performance Reporting
Reports performance of last screen recording.
- Custom Temporary and Photos Folder
Set custom temporary and photos directory for BSR to use.
- Manual Recording
- Smooth Capture and Sharp Capture Modes